Our policy defines how any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us, and applies to all methods or means by which we obtained/received your personal data. The term “personal data” refers to data relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data, or from the data in conjunction with other information, that is in, or is likely to come into, our possession.
How We Collect and Use Your Data
At Turas Custom Ireland Ltd, we send periodic emails to keep you "in the know" about what we are doing, and to give you the latest information and updates about our services and travel or event products that may be of interest to you in Ireland. This may include new or updated touring products, special exclusive offers, holiday greetings, familiarization trip announcements and invitations, pertinent case studies or special interest updates and blog articles.
We build our customer databases with email addresses compiled through implied permission if you submitted to a buyer or prospect list with our tourism board or business research service or attended a trade or buyer event in order to research, identify and source MICE (business tourism) or Leisure business in Ireland for business purposes, and also through expressed permissions via direct requests and online sign-up forms. Rest assured that we do not share your contact information with anyone outside of Turas Custom Ireland Ltd. You can withdraw your permission to receive our emails and updates at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every promotional email you receive from us.
What information do we collect?
· Turas Custom Ireland Ltd may collect various types of personal information such as:
· For purposes covering all areas with our MICE and Luxury Travel businesses with agents and buyers, we may collect personal and business information such as: name, work address, company name, phone number, job title, email address, social media handles, billing address, areas of interest, flight itineraries, travel preferences, special needs requests, dietary information).
· For purposes covering all areas of our traveling clients who have booked travel through our services either directly or through their personal travel advisor, we may collect personal information such as: name, home address, billing address, phone number, email address, areas of interest, flight itineraries, travel preferences, age if applicable to the specific tour requests, special needs requests, dietary information. Any personal or private data will be collected discreetly and the necessity of any details may be questioned at any time directly with any member or our staff and escalated to management at any time as requested.
· For general consumer interest and promotions, we will collect names, email addresses and areas of interest to determine your preferences of the information you would like to receive from us.
· We may require testimonials, images and video footage for marketing purposes and may seek additional permission, if required. In the event that Turas Custom Ireland is hosting any clients for Familiarization trips or site inspections, we reserve the right to use video, images and testimonials with no additional permission other than is agreed upon by the hosted buyer at the time of acceptance of attendance of the hosted travel event.
· We collect IP addresses and google analytics data from visits to our websites for the sole purpose of analyzing and determining our marketing and sales projections. This information is anonymous and does not provide us with any identifying contact or peronal details.
· We fully respect your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with our business divisions and staff. We always strive to be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information we will collect, why we require it and how we will use your information. We only collect and use individual user details where we are legally entitled to do so. Where you have provided your consent of use of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw such consent by notice to us at any time.
Collecting Online Payment and Bank Transfer Payments
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about how your data is being used.