The 148th Open Championship
July 18-21, 2019
SINGLE DAY and MULTIPLE DAY PACKAGES AVAILABLE
* CLARET JUG SUITE HOSPITALITY WITH PRIVILEGED ACCESS | * BELFAST CITY ACCOMMODATIONS
* TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM COURSE | * FULL COMPLIMENTARY BAR & FINE DINING
* PERFECT FOR SMALL INCENTIVES, EXECUTIVE GROUPS AND INDIVIDUALS
As an authorised provider of one of the world’s greatest sporting events, Custom Ireland’s packages include:
Accommodation at The Merchant Hotel or the AC Marriott*
Transportation to/from the course or parking pass
Luxury treatment with priority access and VIP perks throughout your visit at The Open
Ask about options to customize an extended touring itinerary in Ireland or Scotland
*Hotel offered is based on availability at time of request.
● Official Admission Ticket to The Open
● Fast Track Entrance
● Located Alongside the 1st Hole
● Dedicated Hospitality Staff
● Private Restroom Facilities
● Private Decking Area
● Souvenir Programme and Order of Play
● Full TV Coverage of Play
● Air Conditioned Facilities
● VIP Parking Pass (1 per 2 guests, if requested)
● Full Irish Breakfast, Warm Pastries, Fruit, Smoothies and the Morning’s Papers
● Champagne and Canapé Reception
● Full Complimentary Bar Throughout the Day -Including Fine Wines, Beer, Champagne, House Spirits and Soft Drinks
● Four-Course Lunch Featuring Local Irish Produce and Signature Wines
● Afternoon Tea
Custom Ireland is a full-service DMC for Ireland. For guests traveling who do not wish to attend The Open, we are delighted to organize day-touring and activities to suit your personal style, interests and budget. For all guests who wish to enquire about The Open packages and who wish to extend their time in Ireland or to Scotland, use the contact form below and we can get started planning right away. Prices quoted are for ground-only and include only The Open package elements as listed, airfare is not included; however, we are happy to assist with all customized pre-or post-tournament travel - itineraries and costs will be quoted based on your specified interests and standards. | Ground transportation is for group transport at set departures times or one parking pass per pair. Private transportation or helicopter transportation can also be arranged by request for an additional cost. | Accommodation is for night-of tournament-day attended. | Price is quoted in GBD | General terms and conditions will apply. | Booking will not be confirmed until payment is made in full. | No cancellations.
Questions? Ready to Book?
phone: +353 (0)1 675 2248
Or use this form to contact us directly:
Our home office is based in Dublin, Ireland with a satellite office in the U.S. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm in their respective time zones. There may be a bit of a time difference depending on where you are contacting us from, so whether you email or call, please make sure to include your contact details so we can reply to your query the following business day. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you to Ireland.