The 148th Open Championship
July 18-21, 2019
Royal Portrush Golf Club
2-DAY AND 4-DAY PACKAGES AVAILABLE
STARTING FROM £2,120 PER PERSON/PER DAY
* CLARET JUG SUITE HOSPITALITY
* BELFAST CITY ACCOMMODATIONS
* TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM COURSE
As an authorized provider of one of the world’s greatest sporting events, Custom Ireland’s packages include river view accommodation at The AC Marriott in Belfast City, transportation to and from the course, and luxury treatment throughout your visit to The 148th Open, including delicious Irish cuisine, full complimentary bar and exclusive access to a decked balcony.
Options to customize extended touring in Ireland.
● Official Admission Ticket to The Open
● Fast Track Entrance
● Located Alongside the 1st Hole
● Dedicated Hospitality Staff
● Private Restroom Facilities
● Private Decking Area
● Souvenir Programme and Order of Play
● Full TV Coverage of Play
● Air Conditioned Facilities
● VIP Parking Pass (1 per 2 guests, if requested)
● Full Irish Breakfast, Warm Pastries, Fruit, Smoothies and the Morning’s Papers
● Champagne and Canapé Reception
● Full Complimentary Bar Throughout the Day -Including Fine Wines, Beer, Champagne, House Spirits and Soft Drinks
● Four-Course Lunch Featuring Local Irish Produce and Signature Wines
● Afternoon Tea
Custom Ireland is a full-service DMC for Ireland. For guests traveling who do not wish to attend The Open, we’d be delighted to organize day-touring and activities to suit your personal style, interests and budget. For all guests who wish to enquire about The Open packages and who wish to extend their time in Ireland or to Scotland, use the contact form below and we can get started planning your trip right away! Please note: Prices are for ground-only and include only The Open package elements as listed, airfare is not included; however, we are happy to assist with all customized pre-or post-tournament travel - itineraries and prices will be quoted based on your specified interests and standards | Ground transportation is for set departures times, however private transportation or helicopter transportation can be arranged by request for an additional cost | Price is quoted in GBD | General terms and conditions will apply.
Questions? Ready to Book?
phone: +353 (0)1 675 2248
Or use this form to contact us directly:
Our home office is based in Dublin, Ireland with a satellite office in the U.S. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm in their respective time zones. There may be a bit of a time difference depending on where you are contacting us from, so whether you email or call, please make sure to include your contact details so we can reply to your query the following business day. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you to Ireland.